As I have done in recent years, my first post of the year will list the things that I am most interested in.
This will not only help me stay focused on the important topics, but also serve to track whether or not I am watching the right things.
This is the list so far [with the year that the items were added]:
1) Rapid Advancements in Technology 
2) Mobile (User Experience and Marketing) 
3) Mobile Payments 
4) Mobile-Influenced Merchandising 
5) Privacy Issues 
6) The Evolution of Marketing and Public Relations 
7) Emerging Markets 
8) The Internet of Things 
9) The Evolution of Retail 
10) Omni-Channel Retail 
11) A Global Marketplace 
12) 3D Printing 
13) Cyberattacks 
14) Ethics 
15) Online Video 
16) RFID, NFC, and Beacons 
17) Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) 
18) SEO for the Internet of Things 
19) Experiential Marketing 
20) Wearables 
21) Dynamic Pricing in Brick-and-Mortar Stores [2017*]
22) Machine Learning 
23) Voice-Activated Technology 
24) Business Collaboration with the Competition 
25) The Evolution of Work (Changing Skillsets Required and the Influence on the Economy) 
This is the list so far.
Throughout 2017, I plan to blog about each of these topics at least once.
And, when I do, I will link to the topic in the same way that I did for number 21. (I actually added it to the list in May of 2016, but it made the official list this year.
So again, you have my list. Is there anything that you think I should add?
Photo credit: Santiago Medem on Flickr.